- Design, develop, maintain and support multiple web application development projects with a wide
exposure to various technologies and platforms.
- Work closely with the project team in the areas of design, requirements, specifications,
implementation, coding and testing.
- Ensure all source codes are optimized, written and documented in compliance with the company’s
- Ensure timely project delivery with good quality.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good to have related working experiences. – for experience applicants
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. – for fresh graduates’ applicants
Requirements & Technology stacks:
- Excellent knowledge in web application development, utilizing:
o .NET Core 2.0 and above
o ASP.NET 4.0 and above
o VB.NET or C#
o T-SQL on MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- Angular and/or Vue.js
- Hands-on experience with building and integrating with RESTful APIs and XML Web Services
- Hands-on experience with LINQ to SQL or Entity Framework
- Hands-on experience with source code management, continuous integration and automated
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience with caching using Redis or Memcache
- Meticulous in code discipline, able to quickly write code that is good, functional, clean and
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Able to distribute and monitor tasks within a team environment.
- Independently and frequently keep up-to-date on recent web technologies and developments.
- Keenly sensitive to the factors that lead to good UI/UX on a web application.