Duties and Responsibilities:
– To assist the Assistance Vice President to develop strategy approach in the project delivery phase in term of new strategy initiatives particularly during the development planning stage, leading to monitoring and control of projects effectively.
– To be able to work on development feasibility, cash flow budget, planning, monitoring and controlling of project dashboard reporting during development planning activities, and authorities’ liaison for development planning.
– Constantly liaise with local authorities’ personnel i.e. Selangor and Pahang state authority on all planning approvals at pre-development and project implementation stage in particularly to KM, BP, R&D and other related approval.
– Coordinate and liaise with all relevant consultant during pre-development and project implementation stage to ensure the work executed as planned.
– To implement company policies, SOP procedures, and follow instructions as required.
– To undertake any other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned but not limited.
– Master/ Degree in Architecture, Building, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Planning, Quantity Surveying or property related.
– Prefer minimum 3 years of working experience in the property development industry or similar capacity.
– Strong knowledge in project development, construction management, contract administration, and attention to details whilst ability to ‘think outside the box’ on how to execute project effectively.
– Well-versed in architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical works a must.
– Good positive interpersonal, problem-solving, and good communications skills.
– Good team work with self-motivated person and go-getter attitude, whilst able to work independently.
– Able to liaise and communicate with consultants, and authorities a must.
– Able to work effectively on long hours, take challenges, competitive in problem-solving and meet deadlines as required.
– Able to deliver project management skill within time, cost, and quality of project.
– Good computer application skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power B.I, Autocad, Photoshop will be advantage).