• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic) or its equivalent;
• Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
• Experience in related field (machine, pneumatic, hydraulic, AC/DC motor or electronic) is an advantage;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software;
• Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• To ensure the safety of rides and facilities through Safety Management Program, and efficiency of rides through effective Preventive Maintenance Program;
• Responsible for record keeping of all rides and attractions document;
• Upkeep the availability, efficiency and the safety aspects of all rides and attractions by planning and organizing the repair and maintenance programs;
• To lead and provide guidance to staff in order to ensure all job assignments are carried out satisfactorily.