Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Primary Banker, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- To increase sales revenue of HSBC’s financial products via various sales activities
- To build strategic relationship with existing customer and new customers
- To conduct market reviewing and understand customer’s financial need and requirements
- To promote and deliver our digital channel and Life Sign Technology to New to Bank or Existing to Bank customers
- To share digital know-how to customers to create awareness and increase the adoption rate
- To drive wealth referrals specifically investment needs to Premier colleagues
- To ensure compliance with products and sales policies, procedures and guidelines set by the Bank and the relevant authorities are adhered and complied to at all times
- Minimum SPM qualification with 5 credits
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided
- Relevant licensing in marketing wealth products such as PCE/TBE/CEILLI/FIMM would be an added advantage.
- Good track record and knowledge of personal banking products i.e. Bancassurance, credit card, personal loan, fixed deposit;
- Strong interest in building relationships and providing financial solutions to customers
- Good inter-personal and communication capability
- Driven for success and eager to learn, grow, and thrive