s goals and objectives.
s network, private cloud, data centre, car park IT systems, theme park IT systems, IT equipment, security systems and CCTV, audio visual systems, Internet of Things, phone system, cabling infrastructure, and telco services.
s IT systems and infrastructure.
– Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring service level agreements are met or exceeded.
– Monitor IT infrastructure performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to optimize performance and efficiency.
– Develop and maintain IT infrastructure policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
– Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of emerging IT infrastructure technologies and trends, and make recommendations to management on the adoption of new technologies.
– Manage a team of IT infrastructure professionals, providing leadership and guidance to ensure the team is effective and efficient.
s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Able to welcome and adapt to change.
– Management experience.
– Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is an added advantage.
1. Attractive Salary Package
– EPF, SOCSO & EIS
– Free parking
– Leave Benefits: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Calamity Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Vaccination Leave, etc.
3. What Opportunities offered:
– Able to work immediately upon successful interview
– On-Job-Training & Career Progression
– Excellence chances to develop personal skills such as teamwork, communication
– Involved in business operations and initiatives
– Mentorship and personalized development plan