Info-tech is a software company offering Complete Cloud HR Software including industry first innovative Face Recognition with GPS Mobile / Tablet Attendance for staff Attendance. Info-tech cloud HR Software has simple & user friendly yet comprehensive Attendance, Payroll, Leave, Claim, Appraisal & Time Attendance.
- With a primary focus on early and high growth in HR payroll system to all business clients, you are in charge to set two (2) years HRMS product plan for the company referring to the current trend and demand in the HR software market.
- Responsible to determine according to the needs and wants from the client and propose new ideas to support the current product line.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or service methods.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Brings new products/ service to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with support and technical team.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production referring to HRMS software.
- Work with the marketing and support team to enhance product strategy to amplify the brand and nurture interest with the client.
- Estimate all product pricing and cost by utilizing market research data.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from your Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in IT networking, Mobile Developer, Marketing or relevant but not a must. Relevant experience supersedes qualification requirements.
- Strong communication skills and able to speak fluent English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support new product line.
- Good relationship building and networking with clients from previous experience.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise within HRMS software.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel to Q sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- Basic Salary
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit
- Attractive Pantry