- Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
- Plans, develops, tests and documents computer programs according to specification, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
- Prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specification).
- Assist in design system and analysis of program specification.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding, methods. operational requirements.
- Perform installation and deployment of system.
- Provide technical support when required.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.