- Designing layouts of the group’s publications
- Assembling text, graphs, figures and tables in a professional, aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-read arrangement
- Creating innovative marketing collaterals for the group and its websites
- Designing a unique and striking visual brand that conveys the group’s personality
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications / Creative Multimedia / Graphic Design / Desktop Publishing or equivalent.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Having knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe After Effects and Flash is advantageous.
- Be creative and passionate about layout and graphic designing.
- Possess a calm demeanor, be organized, detail oriented, and able to deliver under high expectations and demanding deadlines.
- Be collaborative as well as able to work independently.
- Strong communication skill and resourcefulness are a must.
- Fluency in English is required and knowing Mandarin is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.