- Providing advice and counsel to the company on a wide range of legal, company secretarial, regulatory and compliance matters
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing agreements, managing legal documents, assisting in corporate secretarial functions and managing/working with external counsels.
- Establishing and managing the companys compliance programme, compliance reporting, investigation and recommendation of remedial action.
- Coordinating the company’s compliance efforts including staff training, liaison with external consultants and the relevant authorities.
- A minimum of ; relevant experience in the financial industry. However, fresh graduates who are able to handle steep learning curves are also encouraged to apply.
- Possess a strong Law Degree.
- Required to be registered with the Malaysian Securities Commission (“SC”) upon completing the relevant SC examination modules and fulfilling the experience requirements of SC
- Very proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure.
- A good team player.