PlayHub is an education hub for children age 3 to 12. Here, we aim to make learning fun and meaningful for children. We strongly believe that every child deserves to discover the joy in learning and to realise the usefulness of education in everyday life.
Established since 2013, we are best known for our Fun Maths programme. We are in the process of expanding, and are looking for talented individuals to join our team of educators.
To find out more about our programme and our institution, visit us at www.playhubmath.com
We require a dedicated and inspired educator who believes in making learning fun, meaningful and a memorable experience for children. A Fun Maths teacher at PlayHub is required to work ; 6 days a week, including at least one weekend.
Interested and dedicated in teaching
Willing to learn our programme
Flexible approach to teaching
Patient in attending to children from ages 3 to 12
Willing to work on Saturday
Able to commit for a minimum of 1 year
Both fresh graduates & experienced educators are welcomed to apply
Teachers at PlayHub are expected to:
- Learn and teach the PlayHub Maths boardgames programme
- Teach Kindergarten-level and Primary level Maths
- Model a fun and engaging approach to teaching
- Prioritise understanding of concepts, rather than memorisation / drilling
- Handle up to 4 students in a class
- Work together with other teachers to support students learning
- Monitor, report & discuss students’ progress
- Teach online, when or if necessary
- Programme training
- EPF, SOCSO
- Health insurance
- Allowances (Travel, Phone)
- Opportunity for career growth
- Fun and fulfilling working environment
- Subang Business Centre, USJ 9
- Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara
Drop us your resume today, and we’ll be in touch.