- Support line managers on simple to medium complexity HR matters (e.g. policy related queries)
- Provide end-to-end HR Advice to Line Managers
- Liaise with HR experts to get input on complex cases
- Provide coaching & feedback to line managers
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/ Redundancy management; Policy guidance; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice Support Line Managers with Organizational Management, related to organizational changes and resourcing.
- Support Line Managers with local and global policy queries. Apply policies to specific business situations, including determining exceptions.
- Support with the execution of global/local change initiatives. Upon request, provide insight to line managers through analysis of data from Workday and other HR Systems.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
- Provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping to line managers to deal with HR related matters in a correct and compliant way.
- Support the execution and timely delivery of critical business change initiatives. This includes, but not limited to: Country-specific organization redesign implementation; business/function ramp-up or demobilization events, requiring cross-HR co-ordination e.g., Talent, Integrated Resourcing, and International Mobility.
- Executes processes requiring decision making and interpretation of policy, within defined boundaries. Nature of work involves good overview and knowledge of end to end HR policies, processes & systems. Acts as Process Focal Point / Subject Matter Expert for larger / more complex process – understands the specifics/mechanics as well as intent behind it to action work.
- Works within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices and is supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes. Handles exception mgmt. via decision trees & precedent – knows when to escalate. Supports onboarding and upskilling of new team members. Makes decisions on standard situations.
- Triggers Workday business processes on behalf of LM.
You bring a Learner Mindset, a curiosity to learn and grow, learn from mistakes, successes and speak up openly in a safe environment.
- Experience in service excellence and driving continuous improvement
- Understand how HR adds value to the business
- Fluent in oral and written English; Fluency in Mandarin is a must, as this role will provide HR operations support to China
- Skills in having effective contracting conversations with the ability to manage expectations especially when faced with obstacles
- Collaboration/integrative behavior within and across team boundaries
- Empathy when dealing with sensitive situations/difficult conversations
- Assertiveness and courage to challenge
- At least 3 years of working experience in Human Resource Operations