Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical Products)
- To manage product and brand management to ensure the company’s sales objectives are met profitably.
- Identify business potential for the company’s strategy, solution, products and make a concerted effort to penetrate such potential target clients.
- To develop marketing plans and implement marketing activities.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources.
- To conduct market evaluation and market analysis.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Biomedical Science or related diploma or Degree.
- Min 5 years working experience in product management & marketing preferably in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Candidate with related experience will be considered.
- Strong marketing and communication skills in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Initiative, dedicated, committed, a team player and ability to work independently.