- Plan, create and execute visual merchandising guideline to enhance multiple sport brands in line with UK direction.
- To work closely with retail in guidelines execution for products merchandising, window display, brands shop-in-shop merchandising and promotion events.
- To ensure stores maximize turnover, profit and sell through by using retail space commercially through visual merchandising and space management.
- Work with buying department to develop packaging that reflects key objectives clarity to customer whilst maximizing product density per space.
- Work with project department to develop timely guidelines for refit and new stores on layout/ elevation, zoning and min max capacity.
- Maintain and coaching retail staff on visual merchandising execution.
- A Degree/Diploma in Arts or Design or its equivalent.
- Possess at least 2 years of experience as a Visual Merchandising personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills (both English & Malay).
- Teamwork oriented person, good problem solving and listening skills.
- Analytical, meticulous and tactful.
- Must have good knowledge in Power Point, Excel, Adobe Illustrator.
- Attention to details, proactive and be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and within tight datelines.