1. Coordinate domestic and international freight transit. Create and maintain daily shipping schedules.
2. Understand and ensure adherence to domestic and international regulations governing import/export activities.
3. Prepare and process required documentation; examples: freight and duty invoices, export documentation, certificates of origin. Legalization of documentation
4. Familiar with LMW, logistics, common freight and other related shipping activities & procedures
5. Maintain records of all import/export documents
6. Daily communication with carriers, freight forwarders, and customers in coordinating pick-up and delivery of shipments.
7. Perform data entry, data verification and document filing activities
8. Ensure correct transaction has been carried out as per the DO and invoices
9. Ensure stocks records are updated correctly and promptly
10. Assist in developing Standard Work Procedures for Logistics function.
11. Any ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- Diploma in Business Management, Logistics or related disciplines
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the custom brokerage, LMW environment related field is required for this position
- Familiar with Customs Act, shipping & receiving documentation and terminology. Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).