Job Highlights :
Diversity & Multi racial culture
13th month bonus provided
Relevant training and promotion opportunities provided
Job Description :
If you are possess with attention to details and has the ability to deep dive into collected data from Quality monitoring and reporting feedback, We have something for you!
We provide :
· Shift and language allowance
· 13th Month bonus
· Performance Bonus
· Medical insurance ，dental & optical allowance
· Attractive training and promotion
· Diversity & multi racial culture
· Immediate joining – contact us to find out more
· Conduct root cause and other data analysis
· Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements and provides QA progress reports to team lead
· Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
· Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
· Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in any discipline
· Candidate must be able to work on rotational shift (3 shift / 5 working days)
· Minimum 1 years’ experience as QA in call center
· Must proficiency in English & Bahasa Melayu in terms of written, reading and speaking; Mandarin is a plus.
· Able to start work immediately is preferred.
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.