Task and Responsibilities
- Provide on-site management & project supervision to meet project schedule, technical specification, quality plan and safety requirements
- Site coordination and work arrangement for various trade of contractor / sub-contractor on construction activities
- To manage and control construction wastage due to behaviour issue.
- Update direct superior on site progress.
- Manage and report site issues, liaising with engineering team for technical problem solving
- Make recommendations where extra resources or alternative work processes are required to maintain or increase performance
- Daily records of all site activities, including information on labour and plant, any non-compliant materials and/or workmanship
- On-site quality control to ensure material deliver as per quantity and specification, construction as per IFC (issue for construction) drawing, assist in field testing and inspection as per project quality plan.
- Manage site logistic for construction equipment and material delivery to site
- Manage project house-keeping and site storage requirements
- Assist engineers for as-built record
- Assist in following up closure of project quality site observation (SOR,NCR & DLP)
- Report and escalate to higher project management team for any non-conformance of quality or safety
- Ensure safe construction methodology are being practiced during all site activities
- To support the role as acting Safety personnel in the absence of Safety Supervisor at site
- To guide junior supervisor on the assigned task
- Any other tasks as assigned by superior.
Education: Technical Certification/ Diploma/ Degree in Engineering discipline
More than 1 year of experience in construction field. (Site Supervisor)
At least 3-5 years’ experience in construction field. (Senior Site Supervisor)
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Possess site experience / exposure
- Able to understand construction drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and excel (intermediate level)Special Requirements:
- Be able to work flexible hours; work with tight schedules
- Strong commitment and passion in delivering results
- Able to liaise effectively with sub-contractors and construction team.
- Willing to travel; domestic and/ or international