Teachers are to uphold good character and perform the following responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver lessons that provide active learning experiences and build 21st century skills.
- Assess students effectively through formative (including AfL) and summative assessment.
- Provide pastoral care and build student’s character.
- Contribute to department and school wide activities.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including parents.
All applicants are welcomed if they meet the requirements below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area.
- ICT competencies to deliver teaching and learning resources.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to teach using active learning methodologies to promote student-centered learning.
- Fresh graduates who have relevant teaching experience during industrial training are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about teaching.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Background checks will be conducted to comply with the safeguarding policy.